Tutorials tailored to the Events industry.
Welcome scenic, lighting, production and other events industry designers! Create visualizations that will impress clients without breaking the project budget. Our tutorials sort through the excess to present the most relevant information to help you learn easily and quickly.
- 8 Settings for Impressive Vectorworks Renderings
- VR/AR Options for the Vectorworks Designer
- AR with Vectorworks Nomad Mobile App
- Vectorworks Export to 3D Web Viewer
- Vectorworks Export to 360 Panorama
- Exporting Vectorworks for Cinema 4D Lite
- Importing Vectorworks into Cinema 4D Lite
- Exporting .obj Vectorworks for VR in Unity
- Importing .obj Vectorworks into Unity for VR
- Re-assigning Classes to Tricky Spotlight Objects for .obj Export to Unity
- Unity VRTK Virtual Tour for Gear VR & Oculus Go
- Unity VRTK & OVR Camera Rig for Gear VR & Oculus Go
- Unity VRTK Free Teleport & UI Pointer
- Build Unity App for Android Oculus Gear VR & Oculus Go
- 360 Video Footage in Unity with Video Player
- Prevent Teleport with VRTK Policy List in Unity
- Basic Fly Through Animation with Cinema 4D – 60 Minutes
- Animated Screen VR 360 Spherical Video using Cinema 4D Lite Baked Images
- Static Screen VR 360 Spherical Video using Cinema 4D Lite Baked Images
- Rendering Cinema 4D Lite in After Effects for Windows
- Rendering Cinema 4D Lite in After Effects for Mac
Have any questions? Want to request an update or specific tutorial? Feel free to contact me!